Class Evaluation
1) Create a new post in your E-Ports.
2) Write paragraphs and answer the following. (Do not write questions).
Paragraph 1: Things I liked about the class are that Mr. Haymore is a very positive teacher. He helps us in personal development. Another thing I enjoyed is that I got to learn a little bit about coding. I really enjoy this subject. It got my interest and I would like to study it a bit more, maybe major in it.

Paragraph 2: Things I did not like about the class are that time went really slow. I hated that this class took so long.

Paragraph 3: Recommendations for improving the class: NOTHING

Paragraph 4: A highlight for me in this class was when we started coding in scratch. I really liked it. It was really fun because there were lots of things we could do. The possibilities were endless.

Paragraph 5: Explain: I really did my best in this class because my grade was an A. I also did every single assignment and got a good score. I would never forget my life planning journal. I believe I truly did my best to succeed in this class.

Paragraph 6: I am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal for at least five minutes daily. I read it before going to bed. I visualize me after I achieve my goals and that is my inspiration. I think this has really helped my because I know what I want.

Paragraph 7: I am committed to being a CTR person because It makes you feel great. This way you won't have any regret or remorse. You do what is right and you make the best of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog